Cloud web hosting: how it could work for your business
Efficiency and value are two objectives that form the foundations of most business strategies.
That is why more and more companies are opting to embrace the benefits of cloud hosting and moving away from physical servers preferring virtual data storage.
Smart web hosting or smart cloud hosting, as it is also called, is an off-site managed service that removes the burden of managing systems in-house freeing up business and IT resources and, in turn, reducing IT costs. It makes so much business sense.
Data is stored on a cloud-based system that can be accessed at any time.
Remark, has a proven track record as a smart host provider. Our experts assess your individual business needs before earmarking the most appropriate service and offering as much support and guidance as is necessary. We recognise that not everyone is tech-savvy.
Why opt for smart web hosting?
Smart web hosting works for any business, regardless of size or sector. There are numerous benefits to switching to smart hosting services instead of continuing to rent or buy physical servers:
- You only pay for what you use or need which reduces business overheads
- Data and information stored on the cloud server is accessible at any time
- Robust security measures are in place to protect your sensitive business data and protect your network from malware and spam
- Smart hosting is known for its business critical reliability with risks of server down time removed
- Storage capacity is vast making it a scalable and flexible option, able to change as your business changes
Seek support from experts
Transitioning from a physical server to the cloud can be complex which is why more and more companies are seeking the expertise of businesses like ours to develop a smart hosting strategy that fits their business model.
Find out more from our experts by calling 0800 597 5558 or complete our online contact form and one of our team will contact you.