Current VacanciesAudio Visual (AV) Engineer
Audio Visual (AV) Engineer
Remark Group are seeking an Audio-Visual (AV) Engineer, to join our expanding team of highly motivated engineers. You will be required to carry out the installation, commissioning, and programming of our Audio-Visual solutions, as well as client handover and user training – where applicable. As the industry is always evolving, you will be required to keep up to date with innovative technology, and research up-and-coming products.
You will receive a competitive salary, dependant on experience, alongside: 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays); continuous training; use of a company vehicle and phone; and the opportunity to join a growing business with the opportunity for progression.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
- Install, implement and configure commercial and industrial Audio-Visual technologies, to high standards.
- Carry out maintenance, troubleshooting and problem-solving of hardware and software.
- Complete testing and inspection of works were required.
- Install cabling and wiring to implement technologies into AV installation setups.
- Seek support from other Remark teams, to ensure successful integration of turnkey solutions.
- Ensure customer satisfaction at all times.
- Maintain a high quality of workmanship to the Remark Group’s standards.
- Ensure all works are carried out in compliance with statutory regulations, current industry standards, company quality and health and safety assurance procedures, including ISO 9001,
- 14001 & 45001 Quality, Environmental and OH&S procedures.
As part of our hard-working and dynamic culture, you should love innovation, and have a genuine passion for technology. You are ambitious, dynamic, and an excellent communicator, confident in representing our multi-discipline business. As well as this you will:
- Be able to demonstrate dynamic engineering experience, to include installation of Audio-Visual Systems.
- Obtain strong listening and superior relationship-building skills.
- Have a full driving license, held for at least 12 months.
- Demonstrate an understanding of H&S in the workplace.
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team.
- Be able to present yourself in a manner that represents the company.
- Be willing to travel and stay away from time to time.