The Remark Group has a vacancy for a Desktop Support analyst who can provide a high-level of service within the IT department, supporting the team in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
The role will require the successful candidate to be responsible for supporting both internal and external customers and provide an excellent level of customer service. You will be required to demonstrate a professional approach focusing on a first-time fix via a desk side visit or by using our internal remote tools. You must also be able to communicate to non-technical people whilst ensuring technical information is clearly documented and maintained in the internal Knowledgebase.
- 1st and 2nd line desktop support
- Receive & manage incoming telephone calls and emails
- Liaise with the customers on site, in person by phone/email to resolve IT tickets and incidents
- Fault finding/reporting and ensuring that the raised issues are being resolved or escalated to the appropriate parties
- Maintain IT security best practices & ensure compliance with all disciplines
- Protect against data loss, ensuring the customer is aware of their responsibilities for data, when working on their information systems
- Follow Remark-Groups service management at all times
- Follow Remark desktop processes
- Experience with Windows 10 is critical whilst previous versions of windows and Apple IOS, operating systems will be an advantage
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including 365
- Proven experience with ITIL methodology
- Experience with major hardware providers including Apple, Dell, HP, Etc.
- Current Microsoft Certification would be a distinct advantage
- Active Directory and Group Policy an advantage
- Full driving license, desirable
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude & initiative
- Flexible and team orientated
- Professional and courteous at all times
From time to time, travel within the UK will be required to support our growing number of external clients.
You will receive a competitive salary with 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays), company issued clothing and the opportunity to be a part of a fast growing IT team.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY