Current VacanciesNetwork Engineer
Remark Group has a vacancy for a network engineer with WAN/LAN knowledge and experience with fibre, copper, CAT 5 and CAT 6 and CAT6a cabling to join our existing team of highly motivated engineers. As part of the team you will report directly to the department manager.
You will receive a competitive salary, dependant on experience, with 28 days holiday (inc bank holidays), continuous training, use of a company vehicle and phone along with the opportunity to join a growing business with opportunity for progression.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
- Undertake commercial and industrial installations
- Carry out cabling installation, organisation and re-cabling of communications cabinets to a high standard
- Undertake the decommissioning of redundant equipment
- Be competent with fluke test equipment, test parameters and test techniques
- Complete testing and inspection of works where required
- Liaise with customer personnel to maintain good working relationship
- Maintain a high quality of workmanship to The Remark Group’s standard
- Keep the department manager up to date on a regular basis of the projects progress and report any problem areas.
- Full driving license held for 12 months
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Competent written and spoken communication skills
- An understanding of H&S in the workplace
- Be able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Be able to prioritise effectively
- Be able to present yourself in a manner that represents the company
- Be willing to travel and stay away from time to time