Current VacanciesElectrical Project Manager
Electrical Project Manager
Remark Group have a vacancy for an Electrical Project Manager, to join our expanding Project Management Team.
To be successful at this role, you will be dynamic, ambitious, and an excellent communicator, confident in representing our multi-discipline business. You should love innovation and have a genuine passion for technology.
You will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial and industrial projects – from lead generation, through to completion – meeting the project’s goals on time, and within budget. You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and delivering projects that exceed our customers’ expectations.
You will receive a competitive salary dependent on experience, company vehicle, laptop and phone, with the opportunity to join a growing business with the opportunity for progression.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
- The role will require you to organise people, tasks, and resources to ensure successful conclusion and a provide a positive customer experience.
- Effectively assist in the design and construction management of projects, including: procurement; design; planning; workflows; stakeholder management; risk assessment; commissioning; and handover.
- Attend client meetings to develop and nurture new business with both new and existing clients.
- Carry out surveys for new requirements, along with supporting quotation documents and costs.
- Prepare project plans to include costing and writing quotations.
- Financial management of projects and working to budgets.
- Resource planning, including engineering resource, and delivering multiple time-bound projects within budget.
- Cost estimating and competitive procurement of both stock and site project materials.
- Manage risks, while anticipating and resolving issues.
- Ensure good record keeping for accurate reporting.
- Conduct post-project reviews to identify financial and implementation improvements.
- Carry out all works in compliance with statutory regulations, current industry standards, company quality and health and safety assurance procedures, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Quality, Environmental and OH&S procedures.
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Dynamic engineering experience to include the designing of Electrical Systems.
- Excellent, proven organisational skills – including strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience undertaking site surveys and project forecasting.
- Experience using Auto CAD would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Electrical contracting background is essential.
- NVQ Level 3, City and Guilds 2391/2394/5 is desired.
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations.
- A full driving licence.
- Permanent right to work in the UK, without Employer support.
- Ability to work out of our Peterborough HQ each working day.