Current VacanciesProject Manager
Remark Group have a vacancy for a Project Manager, to join our expanding Project Management Team.
To be successful at this role, you will be dynamic, ambitious, and an excellent communicator, confident in representing our multi-discipline business. You should love innovation and have a genuine passion for technology.
You will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial and industrial projects – from lead generation, through to completion – meeting the project’s goals on time, and within budget. You will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and delivering projects that exceed our customers’ expectations.
You will receive a competitive salary, dependent on experience, with 28 days holiday (inc. bank holidays), with the opportunity to join a growing business with the opportunity for progression.
RECRUITMENT AGENCIES NEED NOT APPLY
- The role will require you to organise people, tasks, and resources to ensure successful conclusion and a provide a positive customer experience.
- Effectively assist in the design and construction management of projects, including: lead generation; procurement; design; planning; workflows; stakeholder management; risk assessment; commissioning; and handover.
- Develop new business for Remark Group.
- Prepare project plans to include costing and writing quotations.
- Resource planning, including engineering resource, and delivering multiple time-bound projects within budget.
- Cost estimating and competitive procurement of both stock and site project materials.
- Manage risks, while anticipating and resolving issues.
- Ensure good record keeping for accurate reporting.
- Conduct post-project reviews to identify financial and implementation improvements.
- Carry out all works in compliance with statutory regulations, current industry standards, company quality and health and safety assurance procedures, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Quality, Environmental and OH&S procedures.
- Provide high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Dynamic engineering experience to include designing of Electrical Systems.
- Excellent, proven organisational skills – including strong attention to detail, and managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience undertaking site surveys and project forecasting.
- Experience using Auto CAD.