Please Note: This page will change as the situation evolves, we aim to keep you up to date as regularly as possible.
Following on from the Prime Ministers announcement we wanted to keep you up to date with our preventative and reactive decisions.
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak spreads throughout the UK and the rest of the world, Remark Group are monitoring communications from the UK Government and the World Health Organisation (WHO).
The health and wellbeing of our employees has always been a priority to us which is why all office based staff have been instructed to work from home until further notice. Customer facing staff will be focusing on essential works only and have been instructed to adhere to best practices for minimising the transmission of infectious diseases in the workplace, including but not limited to:
- Conducting all meetings using video & audio calling – please get in touch if you wish to discuss this.
- Avoid handshakes and stay at least 1m away from others
- Avoid high density public transport
- A complete ban on travel to known high risk areas
As a business Remark Group are location independent, with key tools to support remote working used across the business as standard. Those that do not regularly work from home, have now been told to do so until further notice.
Our installation services are wholly dependent on our supply chain, their continuity plans and the ability for our engineers to travel without restriction as required. Our preventative measures include:
- Maintaining strict cleaning protocols on company vehicles and tools
- Restrict engineering resource movements in our offices to prevent transmission
- Restrict engineering resource on customer premises as required
- All goods delivered direct to customer site where possible
- Kerbside deliveries where applicable
Remark Group’s Management Team will continue to monitor the situation on a daily basis to assess risk level and ensure appropriate measures are in place.
Clearly this is an evolving situation and we will do all we can to support our current and any new customers.
If you want to get in touch and discuss anything further please give us a call on 01733 405965, or get in touch here.