Following on from the Prime Ministers announcement, we want to keep you updated with the following measures to keep both our employees and clients safe.
Customer facing staff will be focusing on essential works only, all employees have been instructed to adhere to the best practices for minimising the transmission of COVID-19 and any other infectious diseases in the workplace, including:
- Conducting all internal and external meeting via video and audio conferencing
- Avoiding handshakes and keeping a safe social distance
- Avoiding any public transport
Remark Group have the tools and facilities in place to support remote working. Those that can work from home, will be working from home until further notice.
Our installation services are dependant on our supply chain and the ability for our engineers to travel without restrictions. Our preventative measures include:
- Maintain and adhering to a strict cleaning protocol on all company vehicles, tools and uniform
- Restricting engineering resource movements in our offices to prevent transmission
- Restricting engineering resource on customer premises as required
- All goods delivered direct to customer sites where possible
- Kerbside deliveries where applicable
Remark Group’s management team are continuing to monitor the situation on a daily basis and will assess risk levels to ensure appropriate measures are in place.
This is an evolving situation and we are doing our best to support our clients in any way possible. If you would like to discuss anything further, please do not hesitate to contact us.