The Remark Group recognises the importance of environmental protection and is committed to operating its business responsibly and in compliance with all legal requirements relating to the supply, installation and support services for Electrical, Audio Visual, Data Cabling, IT and Telecoms. It is our declared policy to operate with, and to maintain, good relations with all regulatory bodies.
Remark’s objective is to carry out all measures reasonably practicable to meet, exceed or develop all necessary or desirable requirements, and to continually improve environmental performance through the implementation of the following:
- Assess and regularly re-assess the environmental effects of our company’s activities
- Training of employees in environmental issues
- Minimise the production of waste
- Minimise material wastage
- Minimise energy wastage
- Promote the use of recyclable and renewable materials
- Reduce and/or limit the production of pollutants to water, land and air
- Control noise emissions from operations
In line with our ISO14001 accreditation, Remark’s Environmental Policy is communicated to all employees, suppliers and sub-contractors.