REMARK GROUP ACHIEVES ISO 27001 ACCREDITATION
Remark Group are looking to expand our Communications Team by welcoming a Key Account Assistant due to our growing client base and projected projects across the UK & Europe.
We are looking for an individual who is driven, ambitious, and motivated, with a background in Customer Relations. As the Key Account Assistant your role would be to assist the Communications Team by producing customer quotations, liaison with suppliers and 3rd parties, coordinating projects, scheduling engineering labour with the Projects Team and to become the main point of contact for customer service enquiries. You will work towards taking ownership of all tasks required by the Key Account Assistant, with an aim to progress into a Key Account Executive role. Although it is not a requirement, experience or interest in Social Media & Marketing would be desirable.
Due to our continued success, Remark Group will offer you a competitive salary, clear career progression, 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays), while being part of an evolving and growing business.
- Maintain and develop long-term relationships with existing clients
- Drive lead generation, with a consultative approach by identifying and qualifying potential leads
- Record and produce customer quotations, this will include using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Liaise with suppliers & 3rd parties, where required
- Immerse yourself in our projects from start to finish
- Become the go to contact, for our clients new and existing as well as your peers
- Keep your team up to date on a regular basis by clear verbal communications, maintaining reports and logs
- Obtain and record customer feedback
- Publish Social Media Content and work closely with our website team to develop our website and to bring focus to our solutions
- Good written and verbal communication skills with experience using Microsoft Word & Excel
- Creativity and the ability to think outside the box
- Customer service/relations background
- Strong organisation skills and problem-solving mentality
- Interest in technology, helping to drive wellbeing and advanced solutions