How Do You Connect Content To Digital Display Signs?
Aside from having a screen installed and your chosen content ready to upload, you’ll need to know exactly what you need to connect your content to the digital display signs. We’re covering this in our guide.
The key equipment you require to effectively operate a digital display includes the following:
- LCD/ LED screen, or a projector
- Digital Signage media player – this is typically installed as part of the digital signage solution and is a computer device that will power your display. They are small in size and won’t take up much space. They need to be connected to your display and a power source.
- Wall mounts (if applicable).
- Secure internet connection or portable storage device (such as a USB drive or SD memory card).
- Content management system (CMS) – this is software that allows you to create, schedule and manage content for the digital displays.
Your content can be stored and connected to the display via the internet or the media player itself. If you’re not sure what the most effective way to connect your content to a digital display screen is, or to link to multiple display screens simultaneously, it’s best to speak to an expert who can discuss your requirements and advise on the best solution.
Our experienced audio visual engineers at Remark Group will work with you to design a solution that matches your business needs. Once you’re happy with the design of your digital display solution, we can install the equipment and provide a full handover to ensure you’re completely happy with your product. Book a demonstration with our friendly team in Peterborough today.