Moving your email to a cloud-based hosting service
A growing number of businesses are looking to move email to the cloud-based Office 365. The transition from an on premise exchange to Office 365 migration is not a simple process and with the transfer of sensitive information, it is essential to get this right, first time.
Getting it wrong can prove costly, which is why more and more companies are opting to work with managed Microsoft Services companies like Remark. The outcome is a more seamless, reliable and integrated transfer.
Why move to Microsoft Office 365?
If you are considering migrating to Office 365 from your current hosted exchange, here are some key benefits of the cloud-based system:
- Stay up and running – sending data to the cloud means documents and applications like email, are always available
- Data security – Office 365 has built-in security and with continuous compliance. Data will always remain protected
- Remote working – you can access files anywhere and at any time
- Efficiency – Office 365 syncs with email accounts, calendars and contacts for increased organisational efficiency in terms of meetings, other scheduling and general communication
- Mailbox storage – with 50GB of space, emails can be stored securely
- User friendly – once migration has taken place, the software is simple to use
- Scalability – Office 365 has the ability to adapt to all business requirements regardless of size and function
Talk to us about Office 365 migration
As a certified Microsoft Partner, Remark provides managed Microsoft IT services to UK businesses of all sizes. Our professional advice will underpin your business case for the adoption of hosted services, as well as assisting with managed Microsoft implementations.
Contact our specialists today to discuss your email migration needs, on 0800 597 5558 or visit our contact page.